|Rob Has A Podcast Correspondent|
Rob Has A Podcast
|Current Podcasts||Big Brother Episode Recaps|
|Guest Appearances||This Week in RHAP|
Post Show Recaps
|Guest Appearances|| Black Mirror|
Most Shows Recapped
Reality TV RHAP-Ups
|Current Podcasts||American Ninja Warrior|
|Guest Appearances||Reality TV RHAPpy Hour|
Taran Armstrong is a Big Brother live feed correspondent.
According to Armstrong's bio from Rob Has a Website: "Video producer, podcaster, robot. Programmed specifically for optimal media consumption and analysis."
Rob Has a PodcastEdit
Armstrong was chosen as one of the tryout live feed correspondents during the course of Big Brother Canada 3. He first appeared on March 27, 2015 and made several appearances throughout the season. Rob Cesternino then selected him as one of three main correspondents beginning with Big Brother 17, where he usually appeared on the podcast after the Sunday episode to recap the action.
Reality TV RHAP-UpsEdit
Armstrong is a frequent contributor to the Reality TV RHAPpy Hour. He has officially appeared as a guest during a number of Big Brother off-season podcasts. He also frequently comes on during the guest question portion of the podcasts during the Survivor podcasts, earning the title of unofficial co-host from host Jordan Parhar.
- Armstrong also appeared on an episode of "Most Shows Recapped," on Post Show Recaps talking about the show Nathan for You with Cesternino and Antonio Mazzaro.
- Armstrong made appearances during "This Week in RHAP" on September 26, 2015 and October 10, 2015.
- ↑ Taran Armstrong's bio on Rob Has a Website
- ↑ First Eviction Recap & Live Feeds Update
- ↑ Nathan For You | Most Shows Recapped Ep 12
- ↑ This Week in RHAP – BB17 Finale, Survivor Premiere & More
- ↑ This Week in RHAP – Survivor Week 3 & More with Jordan Parhar