|Pooya Zand Vakili|
|Rob Has A Podcast Correspondent|
Rob Has A Podcast
|Guest Appearances|| Big Brother Episode Recaps|
Game Changers Experts
Reality TV RHAP-Ups
|Past Podcasts||So You Think You Can Podcast|
|Guest Appearances|| Big Brother Live Feed Updates|
Reality TV RHAPpy Hour
Pooya Zand Vakili, also known as the "Bagel King," is a frequent RHAP guest and former competitor on "So You Think You Can Podcast."
Rob Has a PodcastEdit
Pooya was one of the "Game Changer Experts" in the lead-up to Survivor: Game Changers, going in-depth with Rob about the previous game of contestant Malcolm Freberg. He also appeared on a Big Brother 19 live recap.
Reality TV RHAP-UpsEdit
Pooya was a frequent guest on the daily live feed updates for Big Brother 19.
So You Think You Can PodcastEdit
Pooya was one of the contenders in "So You Think You Can Podcast," a competition deemed to find the newest live feed correspondent out of a pool of contestants. In a draft among the current live feed correspondents, he found himself on the team of Alex Kidwell, who served as his coach and adviser throughout the competition. Jon was on the following podcasts during his time in the competition:
- Battle Round with Alex Kidwell - November 5, 2016
- Knockout Round with Alex Kidwell - November 12, 2016
- ↑ Game Changer Cast Preview #6: Malcolm Freberg & Sarah Lacina
- ↑ BB19 Sunday Recap Podcast & Live Feed Update | Karen Singbeil
- ↑ RHAPpy Hour | Survivor 34 Game Changers Pre-Season Draft
- ↑ RHAPpy Hour | Big Brother Canada 5 Eviction Recap