Nick Maiorano was a contestant on Survivor: Kaoh Rong, finishing in 10th place. Prior to appearing on the show, he had written a satirical weekly blog for Survivor: Cagayan, in which he would argue with an italicized alter ego.
RHAP Appearances Edit
Nick's first appearance was the exit interview after his blindside in episode eight of Survivor: Kaoh Rong. Nick began the interview claiming he didn't want to speak to Rob for another six weeks, before answering questions about his blindside, his relationship with Michele, what would have happened had Neal not been medevac'ed, and how much of his arrogance is an act. Rob finished by extending an open invitation to Nick to come on the podcast anytime, and Nick promised to take him up on it.
Nick returned to RHAP for a longer retrospective on how got cast on the show, his experience on Survivor: Kaôh Rōng, and his time on the jury and ultimate thoughts on the season's outcome.
Nick appeared on his first Survivor recap to discuss the seventh episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. He discusses his thoughts on the season so far, including his contentious opinions on Michaela Bradshaw and Ken McNickle, along with some theories about what Josh Wigler may be using RHAP as a platform to do.
Nick appeared on the feedback podcast after the fourth episode of Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers. He talked about the recent tribe swap, the "advantage" given to Devon Pinto that nullified his vote, and the trials and tribulations of being a "manny" in California.
Other Appearances and Facts Edit
- As a blogger, Nick used a heavily filtered avatar, making it impossible to tell what he really looked like. Survivor: Kaoh Rong's cast release day was a revelation for many, not least Josh Wigler.
- In one of his blogs, Nick said: "[Poker players] either overlook or lack the human relationship element of the game. Therefore, the next time you see a poker player cast, fold them quicker than 7-2 off suit." The next poker player cast was Nick's tribemate, Anna Khait, who would criticize Nick for not connecting with people emotionally.
- The "Urge to Merge" blog under Nick's RHAP author account is actually an April Fool's prank written by Christine LaRivière.
- Nick appeared on the "Survivor Match Game" on October 6, 2017.
- ↑ Survivor 32 Exit Interview | Latest Player Voted Out – 4/07/16
- ↑ Nick Maiorano on Survivor Kaoh Rong & The Mindset of the Jury
- ↑ Survivor 33, Episode 7 Recap with Nick Maiorano
- ↑ Survivor 35, Ep #4 Feedback with Nick Maiorano
- ↑ The 7 Things You Need to Know About Survivor: Kaoh Rong
- ↑ Survivor: What The Game Tells Us
- ↑ The Urge to Merge
- ↑ Survivor Match Game | LIVE From the Hollywood Improv