|Rob Has A Podcast Correspondent|
Rob Has A Podcast
|Guest Appearances|| Survivor Off-season Podcasts|
Game Changers Experts
Reality TV RHAP-Ups
|Past Podcasts||So You Think You Can Podcast|
|Guest Appearances|| Big Brother Live Feed Updates|
Reality TV RHAPpy Hour
Jon Krause is a frequent RHAP guest and former competitor on "So You Think You Can Podcast."
Rob Has a PodcastEdit
Jon has appeared on the Survivor off-season podcasts "Counting Down the 10 Funniest Survivor Drunk Moments" and "The Top 10 Greatest Moments of Survivors in the Buff". He was also one of the "Game Changer Experts" in the lead-up to Survivor: Game Changers, going in-depth with Rob about the previous game of contestant Tony Vlachos.
Reality TV RHAP-UpsEdit
Jon was a frequent guest on the daily live feed updates for Big Brother 19, even appearing on one of the Monday Live Feed Roundtables. During the season, Jon also did a podcast with Taran Armstrong about the psychology of dictatorships, in response to the recent dominant game of Paul Abrahamian.
So You Think You Can PodcastEdit
Jon was one of the contenders in "So You Think You Can Podcast," a competition deemed to find the newest live feed correspondent out of a pool of contestants. In a draft among the current live feed correspondents, he found himself on the team of Taran Armstrong, who served as his coach and adviser throughout the competition. Jon was on the following podcasts during his time in the competition:
- Battle Round with Taran Armstrong - November 7, 2016
- Knockout Round with Taran Armstrong - November 14, 2016
- Jon appeared on the 9th season of the online reality show "Sequester."
- ↑ Game Changer Cast Preview #3: All About Tony Vlachos
- ↑ Big Brother 19 | Monday LFC Roundtable | July 24, 2017
- ↑ The Psychology of Big Brother Dictatorships
- ↑ RHAPpy Hour | Survivor and Big Brother By The Numbers
- ↑ RHAPpy Hour | Big Brother Canada 5 Wednesday Recap